Ang Mo Kio Methodist Church Kindergarten is looking for a suitable leader to join as Vice Principal.
Job Scope & Responsibilities
- Work with the Principal, Kindergarten Management Committee and lead the Kindergarten team towards achieving the Vision, Mission and Core Values
- Be responsible for daily operations of the Kindergarten
- Lead and mentor teachers in their planning, development and implementation of the programme, curriculum and pedagogy
- Establish collaborative partnerships and rapport with parents for the students’ development
- Ensure an optimal and safe environment appropriate to the holistic development of the students
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Manage the budget and oversee the efficient use of resources
- Serve as a role model for the Kindergarten staff and students
- Diploma in Preschool Education – Leadership (DPE-L)/Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood Leadership (ADECL)
- Diploma in Preschool Education – Teaching (DPE-T) or other ECDA-recognised diploma in early childhood education
- ECDA-certified Level 2 Preschool teacher
- Passionate in working with children
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Preferably minimum 2 years of relevant leadership experience
Interested and suitable applicants may submit your resume with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.