Established by The Methodist Church in Singapore, The Garden of Remembrance (TGOR) is a Columbarium with close to 30,000 niches and 6 fully air-conditioned spaces for Christian funeral wakes and memorial services.
We are seeking a motivated self-starter to join us as Client Services Associate.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist customers with the purchase of niches, remembrance products such as plaques, urns, etc.
- Handle all queries relating to services provided by TGOR.
- Work closely with Funeral Directors and bereaved families on the rental of memorial rooms for wake and memorial services.
- Follow up on all enquiries (online, referrals, etc).
- Manage day-to-day operations including set-up of memorial rooms and all admin work relating to memorial room rentals, purchase of niches and remembrance products.
- Attend to needs of bereaved families holding funeral wake services at the Memorial Rooms.
- Update and maintain an accurate/ updated inventory of all the niches and database of all customer information.
- Work closely with Facilities Team to ensure compliance of standards relating to cleaning, maintenance, security, safety etc by conducting routine daily checks.
- Co-ordinate events like the bi-annual Memorial Services, church or agency events held at TGOR.
- Minimum “O” level or Diploma with at least 2 years of relevant customer service experiences.
- Customer centric with empathy and a service mindset to engage customers with clarity, responsiveness and expertise, resulting in a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays (5 day week).
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- IT and internet savvy.
- Due to the work settings, please apply only if you are a non-smoker.
To apply for the above position, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Please indicate the following information in your resume:
- Current and expected salary
- Reasons for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information for the processing of your job application.