The Methodist Preschool Services Pte Ltd (MPSPL) is a company wholly owned by The Methodist Church in Singapore, and seeks to centralise and centrally manage all the Methodist preschools.
Methodist Preschools in Singapore are now inviting applicants to join as Preschool Teachers (English & Chinese) in giving your best to preschool education and touching children’s lives..
- Prepare and implement the Methodist preschool curriculum to achieve the centre’s goals and educational outcomes
- Provide on-going monitoring and evaluating of children’s learning and development progress
- Participate in continuous professional development to serve children and families better
- Able to teach Christian values
- Min. Diploma in ECCE – Teaching; preferably with teaching experience (L1 / L2 ECDA certified)
- Excellent spoken & written language skill
- Motivated, creative and keen to learn
- Love children and people
- Full time (8am to 4.30pm) and part-time (5 hours)
- Locations: Bedok, Little India, Bukit Panjang, Ang Mo Kio, Pasir Ris, Paya Lebar
Interested candidates, please email your CV to email@example.com, indicating your preferred working location(s).
Methodist Preschools value its teachers and offer a competitive remuneration. We promote a conducive work environment to support you in your career aspirations.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information for the processing of your job application.