The Methodist Church in Singapore (MCS) is a connectional church comprising the General Conference, three Annual Conferences, local churches, and various agencies and organisations. The General Conference (GC) is the highest body of the MCS, responsible for legislation, policy, and the overseeing of its various agencies, including the programme agencies responsible for education, missions, and welfare services.
We have a vacancy for Property Manager. This position oversees the property and facility management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the Facility team to manage and direct staff in all property matters such as the effective upkeep of the buildings, equipment, and supplies.
- Develop, review and implement policies, guidelines and standing instructions to ensure that preventive, corrective and cyclical maintenance schedules are implemented and adhered to.
- Effective in vendor and contract management. Source for suitable vendors and conduct negotiations for supplies, repairs, and services, etc.
- Plan project costings and manage implementation for R&R, A&A, defect inspection/rectification works, etc.
- Administer tenancy matters and manage relationships with tenants and management stakeholders.
- Plan and implement non-rental initiatives.
- Prepare monthly report for management endorsement and update.
- Diploma or Degree in Building Services/Property/Estate Management from an established institution or university
- Minimum 7 years of experience in property/facility management.
- Highly conversant with principles on construction methods, property and facility management.
- Good knowledge of Building and Common Property (Maintenance and Management) Act (BCPA), Conveyancing and Law of Property Act (CLPA) and the Land Title Strata Act (LTSA)
- Able to work well independently and under tight timelines
- Good mastery of verbal and written communication skills, especially in proposal writing and presentation
- Proficient in MS Office Application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
To apply for the above vacancy, please send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Please indicate the following information in your resume:
- Current & expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information for the processing of your job application.