Senior IT Executive/Assistant Manager (IT)
Trinity Annual Conference (TRAC) is one of the three Annual Conferences that form The Methodist Church in Singapore. Encompassing over 21 churches with approximately 29,200 members, TRAC oversees various programme boards in the areas of discipleship, social concerns, evangelism, missions, worship, children, youth and seniors’ ministries, as well as the administrative boards for finance and ministry.
TRAC is looking for a suitable experienced candidate to join the team in the position of Senior IT Executive/Assistant Manager (IT).
- Lead, plan and manage Application IT projects [eg. Cybersecurity, Information Security (IS), IT Compliance, IT Infrastructure management or other projects identified by the TRAC IT Task Force (ITTF)] and ensure that the project metrics are met.
- Manage integration of various components of the project including hardware, software installation, testing, business process review, redesign, application development, migration and data conversion, etc.
- Build schedules, establish communication plans, manage project resources, manage risks/issues, and measure or report project results.
- Work with the ITTF and manage the project implementation plan and budget; identify the scope of project deliverables at each project milestone; monitor progress and take preventive/corrective action whenever necessary; report progress to the management on a regular basis.
- Prepare project documentation including Requirement Specifications, Design Specifications (or Understanding Documents), User Acceptance Test Plans and Reports, Training and User Manuals, Release Notes, Project Status Reports, etc.
- In consultation with ITTF Chairperson to perform secretarial duties including planning agenda, ToDs, MoMs and follow up of meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Diploma in IT, or related field required
- 3 years’ Data and Cyber Security related experience, with supervisory function will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with typical end-point devices in a Corporate IT environment, eg. Laptops, desktops, notebooks, tablet devices, Windows-based, MS 365 and MS Office tools, AntiVirus, Adobe, Internet Web Browsers, Java, Web-conferencing tools (eg. Zoom, MS Teams, Skype)
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong performance management skills and experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Positive & self-motivated attitude
- Meticulous yet flexible to a certain degree
- Comfortable operating in a matrix structure and in a constantly changing environment
- Pleasant disposition, positive attitude, and able to work as a team in a collaborative environment and exercise strict discretion and confidentiality
We invite interested applicants to email their detailed resume together with current and expected salary and a recent photograph to email@example.com, or send the information by post to:
TRAC Administrative Manager
Trinity Annual Conference
of The Methodist Church in Singapore
70 Barker Road #05-05 Methodist Centre
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use, retention and disclose of your personal data indicated in the document by TRAC for assessing your career application.