serve in our various Methodist Schools to provide pastoral care, spiritual support and ministry guidance to students, teachers, staff and parents. They assist the School Chaplains and work closely with the School Leaders under the supervision of the Director of Ministry in Schools (DMS).
Christian Ministry Staff (CMS)
What CMS do…
Plan and run Chapel Programme and share Daily Devotions
Prayer Support & Counselling
Organise Bible Camps and Ministry Activities during school term and school holidays
Develop and implement curriculum for Christian Fellowship
Build relationship and rapport with School Leaders, Teachers and Staff, Students and Parents
Praise and Worship
Why in a school?
“I like to work with youths. Why in a school? There are so many of them! The youth are energetic and they give me energy. There are so many of them for us to reach…”
CMS, ACS (Independent)
Do you share the same passion?
– Bring the Good News of Christ to children and youths in our schools –
– Encourage students to develop and deepen their relationship with God –
– Nurture and inspire to empower young people to be disciples of Jesus –
– Raise up the next generation of Christian leaders –
– Witness lives transformed and school communities impacted –