BIBLE QUIZ No. 311. Paul told the Corinthians in 1 Cor. 6 that they would be judging a_ _ _ _ _.
2. Complete the verse: “Perfect love drives out all f_ _ _.”
3. Timothy was told to treat the older women as m_ _ _ _ _ _.
4. Which gospel does not contain the Sermon On The Mount? J_ _ _.
5. Jesus wept at L_ _ _ _ _ _ death before raising him alive.
6. Jesus was crucified with 2 t_ _ _ _ _ _ at Golgotha.
7. When Jesus was hung on the cross, He was offered v_ _ _ _ _ _ to drink.
8. According to Paul, how many people did Jesus appear to after His resurrection? More than ___.
9. What day is the first day after the Sabbath? S_ _ _ _ _ .
10. Before Jesus ascended into heaven, He told His disciples to “go and make d_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ of every nation”.
BIBLE QUIZ No. 31
Name: _______________________________________ Age: _____
Tel: (Residence) __________________________________________
The Bible Quiz is open to those 21 years and below.
The first two all-correct entries opened will win a $20 voucher each from the
Methodist Book Room. The names of the winners and the answers to Bible Quiz
No. 31 will be published in the next issue of Methodist Message.
Entries close on April 10, 2002. Send in your entries now!
ANSWERS TO QUIZ NO. 30: 1. Merab; 2. Michal; 3. Joab; 4. 2; 5. 430; 6. 2; 7. Solomon; 8. Lemuel; 9. Hebrews; 10. understanding.
The two winners of last month’s Bible Quiz No. 30 are: Elizabeth Seto Ai Ting, 9, and Cheryl Ng, 10. They will be notified by post.